What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
925 Silver Medium Portrait Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: slv_20
Sterling Silver 925 Medium sized Photo engraved pendant
A special keepsake for a lover or friend or as a memento of a treasured memory. A photo engraved portrait pendant makes a great personalised gift.
Your photo is converted into a black and white image then engraved onto the highly polished photo pendant producing a high quality finish which will pleasantly surprise you
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 50 characters and Byron 35 characters.
Close up of a couple in Portrait
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on the contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a three-dimensional holographic effect.There is no colour or printing involved in the production of an engraved photo pendants.
A medium Portrait Photo Pendant is a good size for engraving a high detail photo portrait of your children/family/lover or pet. Other possible ideas to create that perfect personalised gift would be the crest of the individual’s favourite sports team with a message of congratulations; for example “Happy Birthday Dad”.
You can upload digital images or send us a printed photograph through the post. We can engrave photos of famous individuals if you supply the image with any text of your choice. The feedback from customers has been very positive, overjoyed with their personalised memento.
Silver 925 Aftercare
- These silver photo pendants are not suitable to put on a key ring. Silver is a soft metal which can be scratched by hard objects.
- Wearing the Silver 925 Pendants next to your skin for long periods can cause the 925 silver to oxidise which means it will change colour. The acids secreted by your skin have a chemical reaction with silver which will discolour the pendant.
- Perfumes/Aftershaves and Deodarants likewise have a chemical reaction on Silver which can ruin the pendant. You can clean the pendant with Goddard’s liquid Long Term Silver Polish. Apply with a soft lint free cloth. Do not rub the face with too much vigour as you will literally rub the etching off!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
My son purchased this pendant as a tribute to his late grandfather, it is perfect in every way he is delighted with it. I'd highly recommend this company it arrived super quick. Perfect service excellent product 🥰
Brought this for my husband who had just lost his father. He was very emotional when I gave the pendant to him, even brought on tears. But he loved it, will be well cherished.