Rhodium Plate Small Bevelled Portrait – Colour Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: col_29
This is a Rhodium Plate Deluxe Bevelled Colour Printed Small Portrait Photo Pendant. Rhodium is a highly reflective metal plate which is known for it’s hard wearing properties. The bevelled face gives the pendant a more solid feel and appearance and highlights your photo printed on the raised face.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||36 × 22 × 3 mm|
300 dpi (dots per inch)
Printed colour photo pendants are printed at 300 dots per inch.
When you reduce the size of a photo you lose detail. For this reason we recommend focusing on the face of a person.
Please note the size of the pendant to understand what size your photo will be when printed on the pendant.
The pendant retains a reflective metal finish after the photo is printed.
The pendant is coated to protect the printed photo.
Treasure a photo pendant as a reminder of a loved one. Photo pendants are a way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements