What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Large Rope Edged Heart – Horse Photo Keepsake
In stock - SKU: sd_55-1
The rope edging symbolises the desire to protect the person/people whose appears in the pendant.
This heart photo pendant can have the photo of your horse’s head cradled by you set closely.
We engrave a message on the back.
The rhodium plate is highly reflective and suits the etching process enhancing the holographic effect this photo reproduction process achieves.
Have a treasured photo etched in high quality on this pendant to make a keepsake of your beautiful friend.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication|| |
In Arial and Times New Roman 105 characters and Byron 60 characters.
|Face width|| |
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of your horse by keeping it close to your heart!
Photo jewellery is a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. We etch your favourite photos onto rhodium or gold plated jewellery pendants to create unique and personal keepsakes. We have received so much positive feedback from hundreds of customers who have been greatly impressed with their personalised gift.
Personalised photo jewellery is for men, women, children and pets.
Photo engraved jewellery can make the perfect gift for a new born baby shower, christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has passed away.
Photo Merging option:
If you have two photos of people you want to appear on the same pendant we can merge the two photos. Just upload both photos in the order process and make sure to include an accurate description in the Orders comment box if as to which individuals you want to appear on the pendant.
Please note due to the complex nature of producing this item we may make production decisions which means we will not be able to follow your instructions to the letter.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.