Rhodium Plate 2 Piece Large Friendship Heart Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_19
Photo engraved friendship heart pendants have been designed to be shared by two people with each person having the other’s portrait on their part and is the ideal link between star crossed lovers; mother and child or close friends who are apart. This is a truly romantic piece of jewellery ideal for Valentine’s Day.
This pendant comes in two parts, each on it’s own “o” ring to wear as a pendant, or on a key-ring.
We can use a single photo or use two seperate photos. Each segment measures 25mm wide by 50mm tall.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||46 × 50 × 1.2 mm|
Friendship Hearts: Our recommendation for these friendship pendants is to take a side profile of your face extending 6 inches above the head and down to the neckline. Do this with a plain background. Then take another photo of the other person facing the opposite way, so you will be looking at your friend’s face on the second section of the pendant. With these two images we can position them so you are looking at each other. When the two sections are placed next to each other you have a complimentary portrait of you both but as separate halves you have a good profile portrait of each other.
Please read the FAQs page for info on how to look after your pendant or suitable image requirements for uploading.
We recommend using a photo where the background is contrasting.
Please browse through the ranges of photo pendants and upload an image to try our preview option to find the perfect piece of personalised jewellery. To place an order just upload your photo, state what message you would like to appear on the back of your personalised photo jewellery and within 3 to 5 days we will make your very own photo pendant.
Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart! Photo engraved pendants are a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. Personalised jewellery is a great way to commemorate the birth of a new child, a christening, wedding, birthday, anniversary or as a memento of a loved one who has died.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements