What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Gold Plate Large Mounted Portrait
Out of stock - SKU: mtd_12
OUT OF STOCK TILL FURTHER NOTICE
The large portrait pendant has a plate which your photo is engraved upon. This is set into a cast backing which frames the faces of your loved ones.These pendants are pleasingly substantial and feel and look like an expensive piece of jewellery. This large rectangular pendant shape suits a head and shoulder portrait.Create a preview of the pendant with your photo, to see how well it fits.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved portrait pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. The large luxury portrait pendant can be worn as a necklace, key-ring or charm. The higher the resolution of the image uploaded, the better the reproduction of the image on the pendant will be. See our FAQs for more information on suitability of images. Luxury photo pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.