Photo Engraved Key Ring Flask
In stock - SKU: key_flask_01
This photo engraved key ring flask can be etched with a photo of your choice and a dedication or simply with just a message on the back.
An ideal birthday gift with a humourous photo from past festivities or even a childhood photo from the recipient’s past.
Please note this key-ring flask is the smallest holding only 1 fluid ounce.
We only engrave a photo on one side of these flasks.
This flask is the only size it is possible to put a dedication on the back.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
60mm including screwlid
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 50 characters and Byron 35 characters.
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
24mm wide by 36mm tall
Definition of photo engraving; please understand “engraving” is not printing. The visibility of an engraved photo works on the refraction of light from the surface, so there is no black, white or any colour; your eye is seeing the difference in shading.
How to keep your flask clean and hygenic:
Please note a spirit held in a flask will only remain drinkable for a few days because the flask is more prone to temperature changes and back wash when being drunk from.
Here are some options on how to clean a stainless steel flask:
Vinegar – Plain white wine vinegar is cheap and found in most households. After generously soaking your hip flask; rinse with boiling water and leave upturned to drain.
Lemon Juice will work as effectively as vinegar
Baking Soda is another traditional cleaning agent that will remove any odour or deposits left internally in a hip flask. Don’t forget to rinse with hot water and leave upside down to dry.
Boiling hot water will work for a quick rinse if you are not changing the spirit your hip flask is holding.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.