Photo Engraved 3oz Hip Flask in Gift Box
In stock - SKU: flask_04-1
A hip flask is a traditional gift for a groom or his best man to keep as a memento of their wedding day.
This 3oz hip flask etched with your photo and dedication is a great gift idea; especially for a wedding anniversary gift.
Upload a photo to preview it on the flask to have an idea how it would look.
The flask holds 3 fluid ounces and is made from stainless steel. A funnel for filling is supplied.
Stainless steel is a high tensile alloy so it is harder wearing and will give good service.
We can only engrave on the front of these flasks because the flask has a curved body.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
7cm wide 9cm Tall 2cm Deep
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
50mm wide by 55mm tall approx.
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 20 characters and Byron 14 characters.
75g (100g including box)
Definition of photo engraving; “engraving” is not the same as printing. The engraved photo is visible when light reflects off the flask; your eye is seeing the difference in shading.
COLLAGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS EACH PHOTO NEEDS TO BE OPTOMISED FOR CONTRAST WHICH IS A LABOUR INTENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING PROCESS.
How to keep your flask clean and hygienic:
Please note a spirit held in a flask will only remain drinkable for a few days because the flask is more prone to temperature changes and back wash when being drunk from.
Here are some options on how to clean a stainless steel flask:
Vinegar – Plain white wine vinegar is cheap and found in most households. After generously soaking your hip flask; rinse with boiling water and leave upturned to drain.
Lemon Juice will work as effectively as vinegar
Baking Soda is another traditional cleaning agent that will remove any odour or deposits left internally in a hip flask.Don’t forget to rinse with hot water and leave upside down to dry.
Boiling hot water will work for a quick rinse if you are not changing the spirit your hip flask is holding.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.