Engraved 6oz Black Leather Bound Hip Flask
In stock - SKU: leath_flask_2
This personalised 6oz hip flask can be engraved with a written dedication. The flask is made from stainless steel with a thick black cowhide. Presented in it’s own black gift box with windowed lid which makes this an easy gift for a birthday, wedding or thank you.
Comes with two matching leather bound tumblers and a funnel for filling the flask.
You can only engrave on the front of these flasks.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
Stainless Steel and Cows Hide
110mm including lid
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
45mm wide by 30mm tall
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 50 characters and Byron 35 characters.
250g including box
|Gift Box Dimensions|
185mm x 170mm x 40mm
How to keep your flask clean and hygenic:
Please note a spirit held in a flask will only remain drinkable for a few days because the flask is more prone to temperature changes and back wash when being drunk from.
Here are some options on how to clean a stainless steel flask:
Vinegar – Plain white wine vinegar is cheap and found in most households. After generously soaking your hip flask; rinse with boiling water and leave upturned to drain.
Lemon Juice will work as effectively as vinegar
Baking Soda is another traditional cleaning agent that will remove any odour or deposits left internally in a hip flask.Don’t forget to rinse with hot water and leave upside down to dry.
Boiling hot water will work for a quick rinse if you are not changing the spirit your hip flask is holding.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.