Mini Round Engraved Photo Phone Pendant
In stock - SKU: MREPPP
Personalise your mobile phone with this dainty and attractive circular photo pendant. A mini pendant is suitable for an engraving of a person's face or their initials. Upload a portrait photo of a loved one and engrave your initials on the reverse side or a dedication of only 20 characters. The round pendant is small; about the size of a 5p piece, so it only suits a close-up portrait of a loved one or if you prefer you can engrave your initials to identify your phone from the crowd.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
The pendant is attached to your mobile phone by a stylish connector made from matching rhodium plated metal findings with a black woven cord, which is strong but slim to loop back on self after passing through the tiny attachment loop, which is usually positioned on the bottom right corner of a mobile phone. The pendant is attached to the other end of this connector by an “O” ring.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements
This pendant is small enough to go anywhere from on phones to keys or even zips.
Even with its small size the photo wasn't comprised and remained clear.