What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
Gold Plate Large Round Diamante Cat Keepsake
In stock - SKU: diam_08-1-1
A Keepsake of your cat with his loving face engraved on will be a cherished memento you can wear.
A high quality photo taken with a newish phone will reproduce a high definition photo pendant.
This is a gold plate round photo engraved diamante pendant. The diamante gems making it an eye catching piece of jewellery. The round format of an engraved pendant suits a close-up of a head; be that of a person or a pet. The larger face allows for even greater detail and we can place a name, date or dedication on the back of this pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||32 × 2 mm|
|Length of Dedication|| |
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
Engraved photo pendants are made with an etching technique which relies on contrast between areas that are impacted by a diamond tipped punch and the untouched pendant surface. The diamond point is very fine and can impact 720 dots per square inch. The image is visible through the reflection of light off the engraved surface of the photo pendant. This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants.
By creating a contrast between light and dark areas of a photo a three-dimensional holographic effect is achieved. When the light falls on the photo jewellery from different angles it gives your photo a magical glint.
These pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Available in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate.
Photos of Jet Black Cats can be difficult to reproduce because their is little contrast in the photo.
Please submit for your photo by email for approval as to it’s suitability if you think it may not reproduce well.
The email address is on the contact page.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.