Rhodium Plate Large Heart – Colour Photo Wedding Keepsake
In stock - SKU: col_05-wed
A pendant with your wedding day photo printed in colour is an excellent way to share joyous memories of your wedding day.
It’s one of the most important days for all the family; especially when paving the way to a harmonious joining of two families, so a photo pendant with a wedding day photo is a clever way to cement the bond between mother-in-law and new daughter (in-law).
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||37 × 35 × 1.2 mm|
300 dpi (dots per inch)
Printed colour photo pendants are printed at 300 dots per inch.
When a photo is reduced in size the detail is less, so we recommend focusing on the face of a person.
The pendant retains a reflective metal finish after the photo is printed.
Upload a favourite photo of your loved one’s to create a preview of the pendant.
You can zoom in or select a person from a group photo and request we cut out around them.
Treasure a photo pendant as a reminder of a loved one. Photo pendants are a way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go.
Rhodium is a silver reflective metal used for coating jewellery.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements