Gold Plate Large Mounted Portrait Photo Pendant
Out of stock - SKU: mtd_12
The large portrait pendant has a plate which your photo is engraved upon. This is set into a cast backing which frames the faces of your loved ones.These pendants are pleasingly substantial and feel and look like an expensive piece of jewellery. This large rectangular pendant shape suits a head and shoulder portrait.Create a preview of the pendant with your photo, to see how well it fits.
Engraved portrait pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.This means there is no colour or printing involved in the production of these photo pendants. The large luxury portrait pendant can be worn as a necklace, key-ring or charm. The higher the resolution of the image uploaded, the better the reproduction of the image on the pendant will be. See our FAQs for more information on suitability of images. Luxury photo pendants are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements