Gold Plate Deluxe Bevelled Large Round Photo Pendant
Out of stock - SKU: GPDBLRPP
Photo engraved round pendant with bevelled surround.
This round photo pendant is tastefully offset by the bevelled surround, with your photo engraved on the inner face. These pendants are thicker and feel more substantial with the extra depth.
A circular shaped pendant is a great shape for an engraving of a person’s face. We can place a name on the face or more text on the reverse side.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Gold Plate Deluxe bevelled round photo pendant. They come in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate, they are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Photo Pendants are a new way of keeping a special reminder of those most dear to you wherever you go. Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements