What is Photo Engraving?
We engrave your photo in a series of dots on the pendant with a diamond tip drill. The engraved photo shines when light reflects off the pendant. Click Here to learn more
GEMINI Zodiac Pendant
In stock - SKU: sd_03_gemini
This pendant has the Zodiac symbol for Gemini, the Twins, engraved on the face and you can add a message for the wearer on the back, perhaps to commemorate a birthday.
The glyph originates from the ancient symbols denoting the constellations. Gemini is Latin for “twins”. The twins referred to are Castor and Pollux in Greek mythology.
When the light falls on the pendant from different angles it has a magical glint.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||27 × 29 × 1.2 mm|
|Length of Dedication||
In Arial and Times New Roman 35 characters and Byron 20 characters.
These pendants are made to be worn on display. Outside your clothes.
Human sweat is corrosive and will have a reaction with the pendant. This is the wearer's responsibility.
A pleasant gift for a Gemini with the added personal touch of an engraved message added on the back to wish the wearer well or commemorate their birthday which falls between May 21 – June 20.Terms and conditions; including returns policy.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- If you submit artwork which is other than a photo of a person’s face the responsibility of how it reproduces by the process of photo engraving is the customers.
- If in any doubt please email your photo before placing an order.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.