Gold Plate Deluxe Bevelled Medium Curved Heart Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: dlx_04
This Gold Plate Deluxe Bevelled Curved Medium Heart Photo Pendant is a popular style.
The bevelled edging creates a surround to the engraved photo giving the human eye a frame in which to focus on.
These pendants are thicker and more substantial with the extra depth. The shape allows one or two faces to be centred.
You can add a short dedication on the back of this photo pendant.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Length of Dedication|
In Arial and Times New Roman 35 characters and Byron 20 characters.
Available in rhodium plate or 18K gold plate Hypo allergenic jewellery; safe for people with nickel sensitive skin.
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
Try the preview software to see what your photo pendant will look like.
Treasure your memories by keeping them close to your heart!
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to email@example.com for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements