Gold Plate Deluxe Bevelled Small Heart Photo Pendant
In stock - SKU: dlx_02
This is a Gold Plate Deluxe Bevelled Small Heart Photo Pendant.
The heart shaped photo pendant is tastefully offset by the bevelled edging, with your photo engraved on the inner face.
These pendants are thicker and feel more substantial with the extra depth. A heart shaped pendant will allow one face to be centred or two heads set close together. We can place a small amount of text on the reverse side.
We recommend you make a preview to see how your photo will look.
|Dimensions||24 × 22 × 3 mm|
|Dimensions of Engraved Area|
20mm by 20mm
|Length of Dedication|
40 characters in Times New Roman or Arial; or 25 characters in Byron
They come in rhodium plate or 18K goldplate, they are classified as hypo allergenic jewellery; which means they are safe for people with nickel sensitive skin. Treasure a photo engraved reminder of a loved one by keeping it close to your heart!
Engraved photo pendants are created by an etching technique which relies on contrast between light and dark areas of a photo. When the light falls on the photo pendant it gives your photo a magical glint.
- Please Note: We decide at the time of producing whether to remove the background from the photo. Sometimes we judge it better to leave the background in.
- The quality of photo you submit will determine how well it reproduces on a pendant. Please be aware to reproduce your photo on a pendant will mean it is reduced in size and detail. You can not get the same level of detail on something that is smaller than the original. The size of the pendant is stated on the product page.
- We recommend you make a preview before ordering. Please understand the preview is much larger than the actual pendant to help you position your photo accurately. It is not representative of the actual pendant size.
- QIQO: QUALITY IN QUALITY OUT. The quality of the photo you submit to be reproduced will determine how nice your photo pendant looks
- If in any doubt as to the suitability of the photo you want to use please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for our advice.
- For more information see our photo requirements page here: Photo Requirements