Gold Plated 925 Silver

8 Item(s)

These are the 925 Silver pendants with a coating of 18K gold.
Silver 925 stands for the purity which is 92.5% pure. The other 7.5% is tin which gives the pendants greater strength.
Order a 925 gold plated engraved pendant from this range.
Use the preview option to see how your photos of loved ones will look in gold.
Choose one of our classic shapes to create a precious keepsake that is personal to you.